HOW TO ORDER UNIVERSITY
Meal time can get pretty hectic at the deli. To honor our commitment of fast service, we do tend to try to move you along at a quick pace. Here are a few tips to help you help us provide you with faster service.
Every sandwich order has the following components: size, type, cheese, bread, condiments, toppings, pickle pepper, and hot or cold. For all sandwiches we will ask you for the:
- Kid (approximately 3″)
- Regular (approximately 6″)
- Large (approximately 8″)
- Super (approximately 12″)
Here you can select from the specialty sandwiches, with suggested cheeses, or build your own own like ham or roast beef.
If not a specialty sandwich, we will ask you for your cheese preference and of course you are welcome to change the suggested cheese on any specialty sandwich.
Gotta have bread, your choices are Light, Dark (Rye), French, Honeywheat, Whole Wheat, Pita, Croissants and wraps.
For the majority of the sandwiches we will ask you the following (in rapid order):
- Mayonnaise, Mustard (pause for answer)
- Lettuce, Tomato, Onion (pause for answer) – Feel free to break in and add some of the exotic toppings like jalapenos, bell peppers, mushrooms, or even horseradish or oil and vinegar.
- Pickle and Pepper on the side
- and finally, we need to know if you want your sandwich creation heated or cold
That’s it. With a little practice, you too can order as well as our seasoned customers!